Recent content by PDC

1. P

2024 St. Ignatius Football

Not happy Hoban is still on the schedule. The games the past 2 years haven’t been competitive at all. Would rather see a bye. Looks like a lot of losses again this season.
  2. P

Most consecutive years winning over a single opponent

Eds has a fairly significant and embarrassing streak over Ignatius on all levels in football.
  3. P

Byers, despite its flaws was fine. Games at Wasmer are nice but limited. ( and that embarrassment against Pitt Central Catholic didn’t help)
  4. P

Heard the same thing growing up in Strongsville and going to Sts Joseph and John for 8 years.
  5. P

St. Ignatius basketball 2023-2024

I’ve heard Kalli Johnson plays football too but that could be a rumor. He would be a great athlete to have on the gridiron.
  6. P

Sons of former players, Larry, and Dan.
  7. P

Haddad plays like a missle. It’s what makes him great and also has caused injuries. Can’t change that, just hope he stays healthy. He is by far the best player on the team. Conroy is probably second.
  8. P

Probably 50/50. They return Woidke and Friery. Losing the senior leadership and the size of Robinson and Springer will be tough to replace. The freshmen have a lot of talent but we’ll see where that goes.
  9. P

He sat near me at multiple games over the past 2 seasons. He was rather vocal about the time it takes to get in plays and the overall play of QBs.
  10. P

Centerville vs St Ignatius State Final

Ignatius’ defense was great all game.
  11. P

Crazy that the football program is at the bottom now. Nice to see the Cats win the title. Birdog thought Ignatius was slow and wouldn’t be able to beat Moeller or Centerville.
  12. P

I know it’s a basketball thread, but let’s not forget that historic Moeller soccer team that won it all this past season. Oops.
  13. P

We’re focused on State Championship games enjoy those regular season baseball games.
  14. P

Centerville vs St Ignatius State Final

Centerville is very well coached and talented. Ignatius can’t be careless with the basketball. Don’t really know what to say about this one. If Ignatius loses, I’m hoping the school increases the NIL money to the next group.
  15. P

Looking forward to seeing Moeller tonight! Oh wait, my bad.