Recent content by OHIOFOOTBALL4

1. O

Battle of Pickerington - OCC

I was talking about UA vs PN lol
  2. O

Have you seen the talent disparity between those two teams? PN might be better at every position.
  3. O

PN has underachieved for the last couple seasons. Outside of Gahanna, they have had the most talent in Columbus. They win consistently because of talent. I do believe Nate has made some solid hires the last year or so in Chad Spickler and Andy Gaspar to help the program move forward. Vs teams...
  4. O

Reynoldsburg Football Coaching Search

Any word on where this search is? Last I heard they were hiring an AD before a head football coach. Starting to get really late.
  5. O

IUDOGS: 2023 - 2024 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

Heard they want to hire an AD before the HC. Huge mess over there right now. Super trimmed a lot of fat
  6. O

Central Ohio 2024 Storylines

He was
  7. O

OC at Olentangy Liberty I think? Would be a good hire, but not sure if he would be interested.
  8. O

Reynoldsburg- Offer Brent Morrison. Former alum, successful experience. Make him say no
  9. O

Dublin Coffman 2024

Any word on St. Charles job? Hearing nothing on this front. Thought people in this GM might know...
  10. O

IUDOGS: 2023 - 2024 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

Any word on St. Charles job in Columbus?
  11. O

Big Walnut

Odd there is no news on this front. Big Walnut having issues finding anyone?????
  12. O

Olentangy Liberty HC Search

Interviews wrapping up this week.
  13. O

I don't know that. Just the name getting thrown into the rumor mill in central Ohio.
  14. O

Dublin Coffman 2022

Throw this thread into the fire and create a betting thread.
  15. O

Also hearing it is Miley