Recent content by LCL

1. L

Memes, funny picture thread (for politics) (part 2)

MTG is crazy, but spelling your own name incorrectly doesn't help her cause
  2. L

Phrases I absolutely can't stand

Not really a phrase, but people making a heart sign drives me nuts. I've even seen a NASCAR driver make one during an interview. Other than that... I feel like there's a lot to digest when understanding the vernacular that annoys us. I'm not gonna lie there are some things driving me nuts and...
  3. L

Guardian Caps coming to Regular Season

Yes, the cap goes over top of the helmet. I'm honestly surprised that the NFL and NASCAR don't work together to create a safer helmet. If a driver can flip his car over 10 times while going 180 mph and come out unscathed, then NASCAR is certainly onto something that the Riddells, Schutts and...
  4. L

LCL Football schedules 2024

2024 Schedules for each team with 2023 records beside opponent. Based on Win-Loss records for each opponent, Newark Catholic has the toughest schedule ahead of them. In the Buckeye, you could probably make a case for Licking Valley having the toughest schedule. The easiest schedule is probably...
  5. L

Licking County League Rivals in Football 🏈

Granville?
  6. L

Licking County League Rivals in Football 🏈

Heights-Watkins is one of the more fun ones. Watkins (and everyone else) dominated Heights in the LCL pre-2013. Heights departed the LCL in 1984 and the two didnt play again until 2006. I believe there was talk of not renewing the game post the home/home because LH lost 35-0. Then LH won 40-7...
  7. L

Guardian Caps coming to Regular Season

No, not Cleveland https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/40031598/nfl-allow-guardian-caps-helmets-regular-season I've seen these worn in HS 7on7s, and they wear these in training camp now. I wonder how many players will actually use these.
  8. L

OHSAA Announces 2024 Football Divisions and Regional Assignments

This is puzzling to me, how in the world is Watkins in the same realm of the Pick Towns and the Olentangy's
  9. L

Tommy John

Over 1,000 pitchers have had his surgery according to this article: https://www.mlb.com/news/top-10-tommy-john-surgery-success-stories-c295719048#:~:text=Well%20over%201%2C000%20professional%20pitchers,25%2C%201974. There is even a Tommy John Database. The man pitched until he was 46. With all...
  10. L

Licking Heights VS Sheridan Generals

Not that I know of.
  11. L

He is not from Pick Central
  12. L

Again, the student enrollment does not reflect athletic enrollment. The students walking the halls arent athletes, theyre first & second generation Americans learning how to read and write English. They arent the only school in this situation most likely. I have always advocated for OHSSA...
  13. L

LH is a D3/D4 school in D2 clothes. The high enrollment does not reflect athletic participation. The school is considerably the most diverse in the state. A huge part of their student population is made up of transplants from Nepal and this is somewhat true of Watkins too. As far as football...
  14. L

Memes, funny picture thread