Recent content by JackEd

1. J

KC Kicker PRO-Family commencement speech at a catholic university....NFL/Kansas City Chiefs have a problem with speech..

The real question is, how much outrage would there be if a Conservative Muslim pro-kicker made the same speech? Women have less rights in Conservative Islam than they do in Conservative Christianity.
  2. J

No Mow May

I have my mower set at the 2nd highest setting currently and it still bogs down. Just that time of year, although I’ve stayed on top of it way better than the last 2 seasons. Once we get to true dry season I’ll drop it one more setting for the rest of the year. I do pay a lawn care guy to edge...
  3. J

Fasting

Down 20lbs since January. I've stuck to the 10am-6pm for eating and only really drink alcohol in social settings. Obviously I could be at 200lbs by now but I'm not trying to lose more than 2lbs a week, and I'm lifting weights more than cardio.
  4. J

Democrat Cities' Violent news (#4?)

They should castrate him and leave him jail to rot.
  5. J

No Mow May

Well I mowed the whole yard today. Before and after Mother’s Day events. 15 year old offered I told him to take the day off, baseball season ended yesterday. The only thing I’ve found when the grass gets to tall is big snakes, not pollinating insects.
  6. J

Memes, funny picture thread (for politics) (part 2)

“even the guy who can’t talk said something!!!”.
  7. J

Europe returning to conscription.

It’s a pretty good argument brought up about females being part of the draft. If of age females are eligible for the draft how many of them would be so outspoken on wars across the world, that could potentially involve them? In this day and age the draft better include everyone of all races and...
  8. J

NFL Wants to charge double

I don’t like it personally and am not going to purchase any streaming services I don’t already have, but it’s not like the NFL didn’t do their economics homework here. If it wasnt plausible they wouldn’t go forward with it. I’m sure like anything else, ten years from now this will be old news.
  9. J

‘The Office’ spinoff is happening! Here’s everything we know, including the premise and cast members

Will anyone purchase this streaming app solely for this show? If the show does have a character as good as Micheal Scott they need to hold onto that character for the entire show run. Once Steve Carrell left the show it obviously went down hill and the Jim and Pam relationship becoming almost...
  10. J

Phrases I absolutely can't stand

My kids say “sure” when I ask them if they would like something or it. Example “I’m going to get donuts, you guys wants Some?”, the reply “Sure”. To me that is an extremely lazy yes. It does drive me insane.
  11. J

No Mow May

I'm in the same boat. I've been mowing more than once a week on average, my front yard. My back yard once so far but it's mostly a hill and I am trying to leave it long to help with the serious erosion I'm getting around my huge trees at the bottom. The roots are sticking up an 1" or so on the...
  12. J

Joe's Economy And Bidenomics

But he isn't the President, Joe Biden is. You play hypotheticals all day.
  13. J

No Mow May

I try every 7-10 days but rain obviously keeps that from happening.
  14. J

South Dakota Gov Brags About Killing Animals, Loses Chances at VP

I could have but I just didn't care. If it was to happen again with a cat of mine I probably would take it to the vet, but I have zero emotion with what I did.
  15. J

South Dakota Gov Brags About Killing Animals, Loses Chances at VP

No need to worry. I feel like if we ever met up in the real world we’d probably get along. I’m not very demented, I have two dogs that I walk every day. I just didn’t care for a slowly dying cat puking in my house every day. I also don’t get emotional over animals more than humans. We all have...