Recent content by Gardens35

1. G

Cleveland Guardians

Keep the colors, rebrand themselves as the Marathon Oilers.
  2. G

#1 world golfer Scottie Scheffler assaults police officer

I get a BIG SMH whenever some police officer jumps onto/into or in front of a moving vehicle and creates his own crime. Dumb stuff.
  3. G

Cleveland Guardians

Won 3-2. Fry w/2 Run Homer, Jose w/solo shot.
  4. G

Police Officer jumps onto his car, he stops the car within 10 yards. He gets charged w/ Assaulting a Police Officer. :ROFLMAO:
  5. G

SMH. According to ESPN's Jeff Darlington (witnessed the incident).........A police officer started banging on the side of the car door to get Scheffler to stop as he was pulling into the course. "When he didn't stop, the police officer attached (my bold) himself to the vehicle, Schefflerr then...
  6. G

Thursday May 16th Scores

GlenOak 9 Fitch 0
  7. G

Tournament Scores (2024)

Fitch 8 Chardon 0
  8. G

Tournament Scores (2024)

Champion 11 Berkshire 0
  9. G

Tournament Scores (2024)

Canfield 11 Kenston 1
  10. G

Cleveland Guardians

Sure we can. Ice cream! HaHa..............Off Topic 1960's flashback. I was 8, signed up for my first year of baseball. Phone rang one night, my mom answered, wrote down the details then handed the phone to me. Coach "Smith" told me that I was on the Cardinals and that we'd meet in a couple of...
  11. G

Cleveland Guardians

Surprised that they don't have the 216 area code patched on. Anyhow, I heard that if they sweep Texas..... Vogt is taking all of the boys to the Dairy Queen.
  12. G

Phrases I absolutely can't stand

"Grown asss _______" (Fill in the blank)
  13. G

Was JFK assassination considered a “Mob Hit”?

The Mafia sent their hit man to kill Oswald in the police station on national television? Who was supposed to kill Ruby......................the Dallas PD or another hit man?
  14. G

Was JFK assassination considered a “Mob Hit”?

The Mafia wouldn't sanction the killing of police officers/prosecutors because of concern about retaliation and "heat", but they'll assassinate the POTUS?