2. FirestoneFan

2024 Federal League

Gotcha!
  3. FirestoneFan

2024 Federal League

I thought Alliance was D3?
  4. FirestoneFan

D7 R25 2024

I put this on PACtion as well. Love you guys!
  5. FirestoneFan

#PACtion™ 2024

And here is probably 95% of the people in #PACtion Maybe 99%
  6. FirestoneFan

#PACtion™ 2024

7. FirestoneFan

#PACtion™ 2024

My kids went to Alliance when they were in the Federal. My son was all state on an 0-10 football team. Wrestling was a different story. Dave Riggs did not like the outcomes when Mighty Perry wrestled Alliance. Even though they won the duals Alliance had a pretty good wrestling team back in the...
  8. FirestoneFan

#PACtion™ 2024

Gino is one of my all time favorite people! Coached Field Alumni until being made head coach at high school. He also was a tremendous wrestler and coached me my freshman year (Field had split sessions at the time and being a freshman I only practiced with the freshman but Gino was able to coach...
  9. FirestoneFan

#PACtion™ 2024

No, Gino Calcei was my coach and 77,78,79 were the years I played football. Graduated in 1980.
  10. FirestoneFan

OHSAA Member Schools Pass All Six Referendum Items

Stay D2 and win. Nothing is easy, but greatest team in the history of Ohio?
  11. FirestoneFan

St Edward is better than Hoban. Massillon could win D2 again and beat both St Edward and Hoban. The playoffs would be different if Massillon would go D1.
  12. FirestoneFan

#PACtion™ 2024

I went to Field and back in the day we were pretty good. Won the Suburban League in our 1st year there. Played Lake every year and I don't remember losing to them. In PeeWee league Manchester was tough back in the mid 70's. Not saying it is not tough now but back in the day there were no sissy...
  13. FirestoneFan

#PACtion™ 2024

Is PACTION Federal League or PAC or Suburban? Just asking. I played against Green 46 years ago in a 0-0 mudbowl
  14. FirestoneFan

Glenvilles schedule is really tough out of the Senate League. Tougher than Ignatius or St Edward, no but pretty tough!
  15. FirestoneFan

Mark my words. Perkins will give you trouble in D4. Good luck!! I am talking 2024