Recent content by EagleGuy

1. EagleGuy

Cleveland Guardians

May have been suggested on here back when the name change was being considered, but Spiders may have been a good name. Or, the Cleveland Cuyahogas with the logo being a river on fire. haha
  2. EagleGuy

Inspirational Thoughts

Just checked them out. A batch of these might last three days in my house. Protein = good. Maple syrup/honey = bad. Didn't realize until recently honey can be up to 25% sugar. Honey on Greek yogurt out, mixed fruit on Gy in. Sugar-free honey. Hmmm.....
  3. EagleGuy

No Mow May

You got it! Having to rake the grass up just adds insult to injury for the young guy (who could use regular exercise). Everyone else on the block does either a good or great job. Just not his thing, I guess.
  4. EagleGuy

Birds and other Animals

I thought he had gone for a walk around the block.
  5. EagleGuy

No Mow May

One of my neighbors mows about once per month May-November with a push mower. To say he struggles is putting it mildly. Kind of comical. :devilish:
  6. EagleGuy

Phrases I absolutely can't stand

How the hell do they do that?!? Oh, I know. They don't forget a thing. After mowing our parents' lawn about a month ago, a new neighbor introduced himself to us and - well, you know - out come the 'anyhows'. When he left, about thirty seconds of silence went by before my brother sez 'anyhow"...
  7. EagleGuy

Phrases I absolutely can't stand

Mom said 'and, I sez' for the millionth time the other day. I guess at 92 she can sez it as many times as she wants. haha
  8. EagleGuy

I Don’t Get It…

9. EagleGuy

Millennial Points Out How Much Younger His Generation Looks When Compared To Gen X

I'm confused. I understand lol is "out" so I'll use haha.
  10. EagleGuy

I Don’t Get It…

I guess the flavors factor in, too. Cold metal seems even worse than cig paper.
  11. EagleGuy

What are you watching?

Turn the tv off. :sneaky:
  12. EagleGuy

What Movies Did You Watch in April 2024?

College football and basketball seasons over opened up time for some good movie watching. Second time seeing Unforgiven and Gone with the Wind. Unforgiven (1992), The Godfather (1972), Mission Impossible: Fallout (2018), Gone with the Wind {1939) Unforgiven - Gene Hackman as a harsh lawman...
  13. EagleGuy

Civil War - the movie

Maybe not in this movie, but the South shall rise again!
  14. EagleGuy

2023-2024 General Discussion

Won't disagree, but - fwiw - the Wolfpack have three bigs. Now, whether they are "solid" enough to guard Edy for forty minutes I guess we'll see.
  15. EagleGuy

Death Row

Likeable hardhead - to a fault. A bit of Luke in every man, no? What's your dirt doing in boss's hole? Tombstone is contending in my book. Ben Hur - my early favorite - played at the drive-in back in the day, followed my The Ten Commandments.