1. D

Bucksman, DubStat or Boro

Bucksman the 🐐 Borofan is 👎🏼 for me And DUBstat spits facts
  2. D

One Division State Placers

Bucksman did this my senior year.
  3. D

Questioning calls and Coaching Misconduct

Not remembering one rule in a situation I can understand. But there were what ? At least 5 officials at that table watching that match and no one spoke up ? Good ole boys.
  4. D

D 1 106 Final

Go take an officiating course.
  5. D

D 1 106 Final

Would you call this a “hurdle”? If so illegal. If not 2 hands down behind the hip + reaction time. . Tough call.
  6. D

Central district 4× state placers (DI)?

What about 4x HD district champ and 4x state placer. Has that ever been done ;)
  7. D

Central district 4× state placers (DI)?

Demas went to Marion pleasant for 1 or 2 years.
  8. D

Presley Stewart

I just want to know if any rules were not followed, besides maybe the assistant over stepping his boundary. Mouth piece came out, this is a technical violation that is cause for stoppage. Since it was not stopped, everything that happens after is considered bad time and should be re-wrestled...
  9. D

Looking for State Tickets!

I have 2 in 122 and 2 123.
  10. D

Disqualified wrestler advances, while 2nd wrestler is Disqualified after tournament (same weight)!

Heard about this today… this should be talked about more… I heard she stepped on the scale more than 5 times and with different and altered singlets, non team singlet. I know how the rumor mill spreads. But what rules are we picking and choosing to follow ?
  11. D

Losing on purpose

Coffman 215 med Ff first round. Went from 0% chance to qualify to 99%. Would have had #2 ranked wrestler in the state in go to match. Got 4th and qualified. With the 2,3,4 ranked kids in your bracket at district, mayb just getting out isn’t a “coward move” as a senior. With the state draw he...
  12. D

Rules history

When you’re that old, you simply own your old.
  13. D

Rules history

Your old.