Recent content by Crimson and Black

1. C

OHSAA Member Schools Pass All Six Referendum Items

The only option given is a move up to D1. D7 ML would have to go D1 if they opted in. But I think we all know they couldn’t survive through round 2 IF they won in the first round
  2. C

OHSAA Member Schools Pass All Six Referendum Items

Your argument about Glenville is degraded based on the fact that although glenville is playing in d4 they have a D1 football roster. Talent, skill and depth are no different than the top D1 and D2 teams.
  3. C

Fenwick Falcons Revenge Tour

That wasn’t a good look. But neither is a mid 30 year old man drunk posting from his momma’s basement.
  4. C

2024 Steubenville Big Red

That game was an aberration. Not sure what caused 4-5 kinds to go off the rails. It certainly was not indicative of the Big Red culture.
  5. C

Have you?
  6. C

Because we can
  7. C

2024 Schedules - Division IV

I don’t see it happening. For one both teams have more away games than they would like and The Big Red simply does not have the horses. I don’t think we’ll have a single D1 recruit on this years team. If we do it will be a marginal D1 recruit. It’s like that most years. On the other hand...
  8. C

He also had 7 tackles which I think may have been the most on the day
  9. C

Cirino arrested, going to jail for a long time

Bingo. If the dude is guilty put him away for 50 years.
  10. C

Another HS site bites the dust

Just for you 🖕🏼.
  11. C

Couldn’t have said it any better Rack. RRR
  12. C

URSULINE & MOONEY PROJECTIONS/DISCUSSIONS 2024

Just out of curiosity do many kids leave Ursuline and transfer to Mooney or vice versa? I’m guessing that rivalry as intense as any in Ohio.
  13. C

Don’t you have something productive you can do? Get useful.
  14. C

Maybe. Those last 7 games were unmatched for excitement and atmosphere. But it really doesn’t make sense for either team except from a money standpoint. And I disagree with you who Massillon is these days. Maybe I’m nuts, but I’m in the camp that thinks they could compete with anybody, anywhere.