Recent content by bob99

1. bob99

Israel ~ Hamas War Saga

They are protecting Hamas. They could turn in or point out who and where Hamas are. In that sense they are active participants.
  2. bob99

Iranian President's death

Too bad the Iatoilet and his son Iatoilet jr. wasn't with him. The trifecta(y)
  3. bob99

Ohio State Recruiting

I find it interesting that with Michigan heading to the land of irrelevancy again, that Oregon is now OSU chief rival for king of the mountain in the Big 10. An after thought for expansion, but with the wild wild west of NIL money, Oregon is one of the top 3 money bags teams in the country. They...
  4. bob99

#PACtion™ 2024

With @FirestoneFan throwing these redneck country and western songs on this thread, I need a clarification. Did #PACtion™ combine with WCAL and we are now slumming it?Rittman Raylan dancing?
  5. bob99

Ohio State Recruiting

Hard telling what Cade Stover would have done if he hadn't gotten hurt early in the game against Georgia. I think he was supposed to be a big part of the game plan and would have given Georgia a tough match up.
  6. bob99

AOC vs MTG Catfight

I agree, only I contend that Biden and Trump are both bad for America. Too old, mentally unstable and neither one is interested in working across the aisle for the benefit of the country. Half of the country hates Biden and the other half hates Ttrump. That isn't going to change. No president of...
  7. bob99

AOC vs MTG Catfight

Whatever bills/programs that can be of benefit to the country as a whole. Compromise whenever possible.
  8. bob99

AOC vs MTG Catfight

9. bob99

AOC vs MTG Catfight

It is a bad thing when there is no room for bipartisanship for the good of the country.
  10. bob99

Ohio State Football 2024

NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL 2024
  11. bob99

#PACtion™ 2024

12. bob99

Ohio State Football 2024

13. bob99

AOC vs MTG Catfight

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/05/17/congress/oversight-descends-into-chaos-00158632&ved=2ahUKEwjX6pXq9JWGAxViM1kFHS2iDZsQvOMEKAB6BAgBEAE&usg=AOvVaw3Pp3QRzZbNUhtkhP7geyDE Wow! What would happen if the average American...
  14. bob99

#PACtion™ 2024

Told you Rich is scary!😁
  15. bob99

#PACtion™ 2024

I think I saw you play! You ran the ball and FirestoneFan was on D! Good times.