bestofohio's latest activity

• B
    bestofohio replied to the thread 2024 NWOAL.
    Now that the coaching carousel is over, here are my league predictions. 1. Liberty Center - 10-0 (7-0) 2. Archbold - 9-1 (6-1) 3...
  • B
    Special Team Coordinator Nate McAfee of Anthony Wayne got the Swanton job. Not going to say my source, just trust me guys lol
  • B
    Randy Roberts per school sources
  • B
    Mike Vicars to Delta
  • B
    Stepping stone I suppose. Build something somehow at Swanton and get a bigger job at an NLL school or leave after 3-4 years and be a top...
  • B
    It wont happen for a while, but if they pick up a few league titles I could see the kids thinking they have a chance.
  • B
    The NWOAL always has some rumors of one of the 4 smaller schools leaving, but nothing really happens. Archbold, Bryan, Wauseon, and LC...
  • B
    Not too sure on those details, but that’s just what I heard
  • B
    Liberty Center OC
  • B
    More of Zach Walls. He’s the former North Baltimore HC that’s currently at Otsego, and teaches at Swanton
  • B
    bestofohio reacted to Buck1977's post in the thread 2024 NWOAL with Like Like.
    I believe, Trent teaches and is the Varsity Head Baseball coach at Wauseon. To go be the Head Football coach at Delta would mean giving...
  • B
    I don’t have insider information, but if I were to guess I would have to say an assistant coach from an NWOAL school like Trent Thomas...