Recent content by 19AL63

1. 1

Liberals only thread( and you can't mention Trump) so you all can discuss the things Biden has to do to sway the people to VOTE for him

That is so strange because I just heard Hillary complaining that that was the reason she lost in 2016. something to the tune of women did not vote for her and that is why she lost.
  2. 1

What Have You Learned Today ?, #3

How come we have not been hearing more about this? Seems that Cuba's banking system has collapsed. This seems to have happened last week and I have now only been able to find one news report about it. Anyone know anything?
  3. 1

When a Democrat wins everyone even those that voted R need to get in line and accept the results and support the D's policies. Now if by some accident a Republican should win people that made that happen by how they voted need to get into the reprogramming line and change for the good of the...
  4. 1

DIII Regional Matchups

No it was Carlisle a little town south of Dayton.
  5. 1

Trumps rally in the Bronx???

Wonder what the real number for the crowd was I have heard anywhere form 8,000 to 25,000. Big difference, i would think we have the means to estimate a crowd closer than that. Also heard the protesters were a flop.
  6. 1

During the press conference with Kenyan President Ruto a reporter asked Biden an unexpected question - Biden's response "You guys never keep the deal" Sure seems to confirm suspicions that the White House and media are suppose to keep to the pre-scripted Q's and A's.
  7. 1

DIII Regional Matchups

I got six right and two wrong. The sad one was the one I voted with my heart I got wrong and the team my freshman Granddaughter played on got beat and their very special season came to a end. She game out of the the team meeting looking sad and then a small smile came to her face and she said...
  8. 1

Supreme Court News

Down the road from me we have a home that has been flying a upside down flag for months and I am sure he knows where to buy one. I really would like to know ahead if it is really need for me to stop because he has no trespassing signs up everywhere and I no doubt will be putting my life...
  9. 1

I know how to correct that failure problem. Simple just start to grade on the curve.
  10. 1

Joe's Economy And Bidenomics

Seven days ago we heard from Happier how great Wall Street was doing We even saw a number above 40,000 in large type. Who told us this good news the left leaning liberal democrats here on Yappi and much of the liberal fake new media. Now I ask how come they are not reporting what happened...
  11. 1

(TRYING TO BUY VOTES) Biden has passed on 167 BILLION to taxpayers--for Student loans!!!

Just so you know the party you support gives you no chance of it ever happening so you have to go with the party that gives you a chance at least. How many more years can we go spending more than we have before it catches up and this once great nation collapses under the weight of it's debt...
  12. 1

(TRYING TO BUY VOTES) Biden has passed on 167 BILLION to taxpayers--for Student loans!!!

I have never knew that thanks for sharing. I have always thought I was a member of the GOP and stood for a balanced budget which means not giving money to people that we do not have. I am just a regular of which you write and trust me I am still waiting for that break you speak of, I always...
  13. 1

How is the “NightLife” in Ohio???

I really like the night life in the small village I have lived in for the passed almost 54 years Sitting on the back deck watching light bugs do their thing and swatting mosquitoes, listening to the sound of quiet and seeing the neighbor's lights go out as they head to a night of rest. Night...
  14. 1

I am so excited thanks to President Biden, my parents and I got to pay for my education and my kids and I got to pay for theirs and now we both get to pay for other peoples. What a blessing we have been ordered to do.
  15. 1

So Haley endorsed Trump.

Don't think that is a law or even a rule, but people running for the office of President often pick a VP than can help win a state or two. Many times that would be their home state. Now in the case of S.C. Haley's home state Trump has shown he does not need her to win S.C.