Trump cheered in Harlem.

chs1971

Store owner Maad Ahmed met with America's "Hitler" and talked about the problems he still has dealing with local crime, which Democrats lie and tell us is declining.

“I have never voted, because I’ve been working, but this time I will. We need Donald Trump back in the White House because he’s a strong guy,” said Ahmed, an immigrant from Yemen and a US citizen,

Two years ago Sanaa Convenient Store employee Jose Alba, an immigrant from the Dominican Republic, was charged with 2nd degree murder when he defended himself against attack by a convicted felon.

Oh wow. He may only lose Manhattan by 68% instead of 70% now
Donald Trump Water GIF by Election 2016

Careful BJF...you're heading down the path of "I will be here all night" again.
I do not know about that all night thing. I keep hearing how they might have to shut down for the night and begin in the morning like last time if the D's expect to win like they did in 2020.

He is forced to be there for his sham trial.

Also, it's a great way of showing Biden's lack of support among normal people.
according to you the derek chauvin trial was a shame trial. it seems any trial that does not fit your feeble political ideology is a sham trial. seems to me trump could have spent his time doing something more beneficial, like taking a nap. instead of some staged event in harlem in a state he will lose bigly

according to you the derek chauvin trial was a shame trial. it seems any trial that does not fit your feeble political ideology is a sham trial. seems to me trump could have spent his time doing something more beneficial, like taking a nap. instead of some staged event in harlem in a state he will lose bigly
didn't a couple of Bidens so called justice departments PASS on these charges?

Sham off, MoFo.

according to you the derek chauvin trial was a shame trial. it seems any trial that does not fit your feeble political ideology is a sham trial.
It was a sham.You need to pipe down and watch this, Gold Don

seems to me trump could have spent his time doing something more beneficial, like taking a nap. instead of some staged event in harlem in a state he will lose bigly
If you don’t understand why, he did that, you’re hopeless

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a sham, stupid.You need to pipe down and watch this, Gold Don

If you don’t understand why, he did that, you’re hopeless
the only people that believe that right wing garbage are just willingly stupid all that nonsense has been debunked several times over. one can overcome ignorance, but in your case it's stupidity and that is genetics and that you can't overcome

You're a lunatic if you think Trump will be within 60-ish points in Manhattan lol He lost in 2020 by 70 😭
You are clueless if you don't understand Biden is hemorrhaging voters.

The outcome in Manhattan is irrelevant (also thanks for pointing out how tainted the jury pool is there.)

What is relevant is minorities even in uber liberal Manhattan are saying F Joe Biden. Extrapolated across the country means welcome back to the WH President Trump.

You don't realize the ripple effect across the country based on that type of statistic, do you?

Trump doesn't have to win NY to be the next President.
Where did I say he would?

You can apply what I said majority black neighborhoods around the country

You are clueless if you don't understand Biden is hemorrhaging voters.

The outcome in Manhattan is irrelevant (also thanks for pointing out how tainted the jury pool is there.)

What is relevant is minorities even in uber liberal Manhattan are saying F Joe Biden. Extrapolated across the country means welcome back to the WH President Trump.
Yes I'm sure that 0.5% he's picking up in Manhattan is going to make a world of difference