BIG is now the best conference in CFB

I would have UGA and Ohio State #1 and #2 in either order for 2024.

About three years ago on a podcast…before all of the conference consolidation/changes…Rick Neuheisel predicted the SEC and B1G were going to dominate college football going forward because they have so much more money than the other leagues that the other leagues eventually could not effectively compete. We are definitely seeing the B1G and SEC pull away from the pack, but the SEC advantage will always be their more fertile recruiting ground.

but the SEC advantage will always be their more fertile recruiting ground.
I tend to agree, but the fact that the big 3 in Florida have fallen on hard times and have struggled to recover, would seem to dispute the idea. The grounds are very fertile there.

Son, you're writing checks your ssa can't cash

Notre Dame Academy in Toledo has more credibility than the one in Gary East, Indiana
It’s pretty clear Freeman is building a very good team. Dismiss them at your peril. Notre Dame will be in the playoffs next year. Michigan won’t.

AEW’s top teams next year:

1. UGA
2. Texas
3. Notre Dame
4. Ohio State
5. Oregon
6. Ole Miss
7. Alabama
8. USC
9. Tennessee
10. Auburn
11. Utah
12. Florida State
13. Clemson
14. Oklahoma
15. LSU
Michigan nose dives off a cliff then?

I'd probably go:

1. UGA
2. Oregon
3. Texas
4. Ohio State
5. USC
6. Alabama
7. Florida State
8. Penn State
9. Notre Dame
10. Ole Miss
11. LSU
12. Michigan
13. Clemson
14. Oklahoma
15. Tennessee

Michigan nose dives off a cliff then?
I see them somewhere between 16 and 25. With Harbaugh leaving, a big exodus of talent and a real schedule ahead of them, I don’t see 2024 Michigan as a likely playoff team.

It’s pretty clear Freeman is building a very good team. Dismiss them at your peril. Notre Dame will be in the playoffs next year. Michigan won’t.
Michigan's schedule will probably be the toughest of all schools next year, so I can agree with that.

If I had to create a way too early playoff predictor, I'd go...

1. UGA (SEC Champ)
2. Oregon (B10 Champ)
3. Clemson (ACC Champ)
4. Utah (B12 Champ)

5. Ohio State vs 12. Tulane (G5 auto bid)
6. Texas vs 11. LSU
7. Alabama vs 10. Notre Dame
8. Florida St vs 9. Penn State

Michigan's schedule will probably be the toughest of all schools next year, so I can agree with that.

If I had to create a way too early playoff predictor, I'd go...

1. UGA (SEC Champ)
2. Oregon (B10 Champ)
3. Clemson (ACC Champ)
4. Utah (B12 Champ)

5. Ohio State vs 12. Tulane (G5 auto bid)
6. Texas vs 11. LSU
7. Alabama vs 10. Notre Dame
8. Florida St vs 9. Penn State
Anybody can play this game:
No. 1 Bammy won't win 8 games next year. No. 2 OSU will go undefeated and win the NC.

AEW’s top teams next year:

1. UGA
2. Texas
3. Notre Dame
4. Ohio State
5. Oregon
6. Ole Miss
7. Alabama
8. USC
9. Tennessee
10. Auburn
11. Utah
12. Florida State
13. Clemson
14. Oklahoma
15. LSU

That’s 8 SEC teams and 3 Lil Ten teams, for those keeping score at home.

It’s only January, but Remedial Razor’s dingleberry of a thread topic will easily be in the running for 2024’s Dumbest Thread of the Year.
My top twelve

TOSU
Gawga
Tejas
Oregonian
Ole misses
Ped st
Ichigan
FSU
Bama
USC
LSU
Norter dam
Six BIG, 5 SEC and one irrelevant

Lane Kiffin Raises Eyebrows Over Ohio State's Reported NIL Spending Money

According to a report, Ohio State has spent $13 million and counting in NIL money to build a championship football roster this offseason. That's caught the attention of Lane Kiffin, who has a few eyebrows raised about the Buckeyes' spending.

It's kind of fun when an SEC coach sounds more like a MAC coach...

My top twelve

TOSU
Gawga
Tejas
Oregonian
Ole misses
Ped st
Ichigan
FSU
Bama
USC
LSU
Norter dam
Six BIG, 5 SEC and one irrelevant
That’s only five Big Ten teams. Remedial Razor can’t even count. And the continual childish misspelling of Michigan pulls back the curtain on the mental maturity or lack thereof of the poster.

That’s only five Big Ten teams. Remedial Razor can’t even count. And the continual childish misspelling of Michigan pulls back the curtain on the mental maturity or lack thereof of the poster.
The funny thing is my prediction is more realistic than yours 😂 you still think Oregon was a top two team last year

The usual suspects posting on a thread they don’t really know anything about 😂 keep on backing the wrong teams and doing those mysterious podcasts ladies